As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Playmobil - Porche De La Casa Victoriana 5300
- Puzzle Mates 1039 Portapuzzle Deluxe 1000 (Jigsaw Accessory)
- Savox Ryan Cavalieri Ed. Brushless Digital Servo w Red Alum Horn Glitch Buster
- STAR WARS VINTAGE 1978 CANTINA ALIEN MOMAW NADON HAMMERHEAD FIGURE COO HK AFA 85
- Traxxas Bodywork E-Maxx Bl Clear TRX3915
- Warlord Games - Beyond the Gates of Antares Rulebook WGA-01
- 1987 Mosquitor Complete Vintage MOTU Figure
- 1998 STARTING LINEUP - HIDEO NOMO - DODGERS - ACTION FIGURE
- Transformers Armada UNICRON RIGHT SHOULDER ARM HAND replacement part Hasbro 2003
- NEW TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT DINOBOT SLUG FIERY WARRIOR PREMIER EDITION TOY
- DXFive Robo Star Five Fiveman vintage tokusatu hero robot toys rare from japan8M
- Joker Suicide Squad Leather Coat Jared Leto
- MOTUC, Trap Jaw, complete, figure, Masters of the Universe Classics He-Man
- Star Cutouts stsc859 – Brazilian Giant 193 cm Action Figure
- VINTAGE 1978 MEGO WORLD'S GREATEST SUPERHEROES MAGNETIC BATMAN 12 FIGURE RARE
- Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Frog Life Cycle
- EBBRO EB44555 LEXUS SC430 N.39 SUPER GT 500 2011 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Dujardin - Aqua Crystals-Kit de Bijoux- 33000
- DUMAS - Vega (Air Express) 30 KIT plane  GALAXY RC
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.