As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner Cylinder Head 1420.11
- Hülkenberg Renault R.S.17 Australian GP 2017 Formel 1 Minichamps 1 43
- Kyosho Inferno MP9 Ceramic Rubber Sealed Bearing Kit
- LEGO Creator 31010 Treehouse (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Lego Star Wars the Battle Of Endor New & Sealed 890 Pieces
- MCD Front Lower Wishbone Assembly Right No. 189-1-ASSY-4
- Mugen Rear Damper Case 16Mm (2Pcs) X7TR E - MUGE2548
- New Lord Of The Rings - Warg Riders Miniatures Hobby Sci-Fi Games GW-LOTR-3037
- Playmobil 5322 Victorian Kitchen MIB OVP Complete no manual
- Project Gaia, Game table, New by Cranio, Italian Edition
- REXTOYS - FORD 1935 BERLINE US NAVY
- Spark Model S5242 TOYOTA 88C N.36 12th LM 1988 G.LEES-K.HOSHINO-M.SEKIYA 1 43
- Tokyo Marui No.13 SOCOM Mk23 fixed slide gun F S with T N
- VINTAGE ACTION MAN WOODGRAIN MINE DETECTION SET BOXED
- 1 6 Scale ACPLAY ATX049B Female Long Coat Clothes Set F 12 Figure Doll
- Schleich Horse Club 42458 Hannahs Gastpferde mit Hündin Ruby
- EBBRO EB44181 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R N.16 FUJI 1972 M.HASEMI 1 43
- Du-Bro 688 Motor Mount 1.2 2- or 4-Stroke
- DU-BRO Aircrafts Parts & Accessories 6MM Drone Quadcopter Prop Balancer (1 pc pe
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.