As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Lego Arquitecture 21017 Hotel Imperial - New and Sealed
- Lego STAR WARS 6207 A-Wing Fighter von 2006+OVP NEU--NEW--
- Magic Cube Toys MC M-030 Sexy Female Armed Maid Set 1 6 Fit for Phicen Body
- MINICHAMPS VALENTINO ROSSI 1 12 MODEL FIGURE RIDING APRILIA 250 GP 1999 NEW
- Norev 1 43 270562 Ford Capri III 1984 White NEW
- Playmobil 9534 Sonderserie Deutsches redes Kreuz Rettungs Flugzeug Neu OVP
- RARE Road Champs Sounds of Power International Wayne Body School Bus Scale Model
- RIO RI4393 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE ANFIBIO BRASILE 1961 RED 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST
- SPECIAL HOBBY 72124 HAWKER SEA FURY T.20 KIT 1 72 Modellino
- Torcster LiPo 3200mAh 3s1p 11,1V 30C+ Akku Batterie Modellbau Flugzeug NEU&OVP
- Vintage Norm Thompson Folding Cribbage Board Set Metal Pegs w Cards NEW
- Ebbro 44556 Costin Nathan GT 1968 Green (Resin Model) 1 43 scale
- DS9180 Super Torque Alloy Servo 12-24V 110-180kg CM Large Robot Mechanical Arm
- DT-02 Kugeldifferential von Tamiya Nr. 300053863
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.