As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Playgo Jet Fire Engine Construction Set Little Engineer Kids Play Fun Toy 2023
- Pulsetec Quad Charger Excel 200 Quad Pulse Link App AC 100-240V DC 11-18V 200W P
- Sanwa RX-47T 4 Channel 2.4GHz FHSS4 Receiver RC Cars Drift Touring A41155A
- Star Wars Episode 8 - C1577EU40 - Sabre Laser Electronique Kylo Ren HASBRO
- Traxxas 5574R Front Twin Spoke Wheels w Alias Tires Nitro Rustler Stampede
- Walkera Runner 250 Racer Runner 250-Z-25 FPV OSD Module On Screen Display J1E8
- 1984 & 1987 G1 TRANSFORMERS---COMPUTRON+ PERCEPTOR+ G1 AUTOBOT & UNIDENTIFIED
- 1989 SLU AFA Graded 85 Scott Fletcher Texas Rangers Kenner Starting Lineup
- Transformers Animated SUNSTORM complete voyager jet
- 1984 Coleco Toys Vintage Sectaurs Zak & Bitaur Figure MISB Boxed Sealed FREESHIP
- Exclusive Loot Crate TMNT Geeki Tiki Shredder Mug Purple New
- Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Roarivores Baryonyx Action Figure
- Nave Star Wars héroe moledor episodio VII Piloto de combate TIE Hero Mashers
- Special Size Tor the Shuttle Zord damaged + smaller sized Tor solid megazord 5.5
- Used Square Enix Star Wars Darth Vader figure VARIANT Play Arts Kai Authentic
- Module - Bar Small - 50x12, 5x25 mm - Red
- Easy Eights Battleground WWII Basic Rules & Red Devils in the Night USED
- Drone Mario kart radiocomandato Carrera
- Drone Quadricottero con Camera HD Wifi Radiocomando 4Canali Controllo Smartphone
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.