As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- [NEW] 5Pcs Per Box Carbon Fibre Magic Cube Pyraminx Dodecahedron Axis Cube 2x2 A
- 2000 John Wayne Coors Light Sterling Marlin 1 24 Diecast Collectible Car
- Align T-Rex 700XN Painted Canopy
- bluee Bird Daytona Beach USA Bizarre B1051 1 43
- COMPACT 35S 1600KV brushless Motor greypner R7008
- Emax Hawk 5 Spare Part 5 Inch 210mm Wheelbase 4.5mm Arm Carbon Fiber FPV Racing
- JALUX 1 200 scale JAL 737-800 WiFi Limited snap-in model airplane aircraft
- Ferrari Fxx-K bluee Francia Lucido Con Vetrina BBR 1 18 P18119P Model
- greypner Empfänger GR-16 HoTT2.4 GHz 8 Kanal GR-33508
- Integy Aluminum Front Suspension Kit Arms Hub Traxxas 1 10 Scale Summit 4WD
- King Arthur and Knights of Justice 1992 Action Figures Darren, Warlord Viper rar
- LEGO 9v train my own train motor
- LEGO STAR WARS 10225 - R2-D2 (UCS) NUEVO SELLADO NEW SEALED
- Lot Galactic Heroes Playskool R2 D2 3cpo Chewbacca Han Solo Starwars Falcon Ship
- Minichamps 540831899 BRABHAM BMW BT52B – AYRTON SENNA ,1 18 NEU OVP
- New LEGO Batman Rescue from Ras al Ghul 76056 Building
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.