As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Minichamps 110180033 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing M Verstappen 2018 GP 1 18
- NEW Sky RC SK-300042-01 LEOPARD 60A BL ESC 1 10 CAR FREE US SHIP
- Playmobil 9391 1.2.3 Advent Calendar Christmas Forest 798 Grams
- PREMIUMX PRX0415 PORSCHE 934 N.84 LM 1979 A.C.VERNEY-P.BARDINON-R.METGE 1 43
- ROBBE pièce détachées modelisme NEUVES en emballage d'origine
- Dynamite Reaction 7.4v 5000mah 2S 50C Hardcase Lipo Battery EC3 Losi Vaterra ECX
- DRAGON WINGS USAF STEWART 137TH C-5A GALAXY 1 400 Diecast Plane Model 55780
- Dragon WWII 1 6 'The Desert Fox' Generlfeldmarschall Rommel North Africa 1942
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.