As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Minichamps 1 43 Corvette C5-R GTS h Sebring 2003 GTS CLASS WINNERS
- NEW SAGA SWORDPOINT RULEBOOK ANCIENT & MEDIEVAL RULES GAME COLLECTIBLES GBP10
- Playmobil 6441 6220 7846 3989 City Cafe Fast Food Restaurant Shop and Extras
- POWERBOOST PIPE 55III 55HZ,50SX HYPER SERIES OS72149000 O.S. Engines Parts
- RIO RI4562 FIAT 1500 6C POLIZIA 1950 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Dynamite Reaction 7.4v 5000mah 2S 50C Hardcase Lipo Battery EC3 Losi Vaterra ECX
- DRAGON WINGS USAF STEWART 137TH C-5A GALAXY 1 400 Diecast Plane Model 55780
- Dragon WWII 1 6 'The Desert Fox' Generlfeldmarschall Rommel North Africa 1942
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.