As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 1X LEGO Star Wars Imperial star destroyer 75055 NIB and factory sealed Retired
- Akros Akros20050 FI Finnish Self- Dictation of Nouns Game
- Beyblade Burst B-19 Burst Bay Stadium F S B1
- Climb Flag Italian Italian Flag Pattern Horizontal Countries Form 60 Ã— 180Cm
- DJI Spark Part 14 Shoulder Bag for Spark & Mavic-Original OEM- USED
- Ferrari Racing Collection 458 Italie GT2 Modèle + SAF. 27 DIE CAST 1 43 MODEL
- greypner Regler BRUSHLESS CONTROL + T 100 - S3030
- IBT BT24-12, IBT BT26-12, 12v 26ah, replacement Sealed lead acid Batteries
- Kyosho MI-18B MI-19B MI-20 - Kyosho Mantis Parts - EP
- Dynamite Large Scale Safety Kill Switch
- DRAGON MODELS 2004 MARTIN KLEIST WW11 AFRIKA KORPS 1 6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE NRFB
- Dragon Models WWII Karl German Feldgendarme 1 6 fig Early Dragon Release D70003
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||UPC:||6958265106446|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.