As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 1977 Lego EXPERT BUILDER Go-Kart % Complete w Box & Instructions
- AKA Racing SC Chain Link Wide Clay Mnt Red Insert SC10 4X4 AKA13022CRF
- Beverly Jigsaw Puzzle P61-364 Dogs Family Tree 49 x 72cm 1000 Pieces Japan New
- Clementoni super pippo non testato
- DJI WB37 4920mAh Intelligent Battery for CrystalSky Monitor 6 Available
- Ferrari SF15-T F1 K. Raikkonen 2015 F1 Formula 1 1 18 Model 16801R BBURAGO
- greypner Transmitter Mc-28 Hott + Suitcase with 4d+ Kingbus - S1033.77.set
- ICM 35369 1 35 T-34-85 with Soviet Tank Riders
- Kyosho Mini Z MZW501 Xspeed VE ECO Tune Brushless Motor
- Dynamite E1525 Crankshaft .28 8T RTR
- Dragon Marvel Super Hero Vignette 1 9 Iron Man 3 - Iron Patriot Box SW
- Dragon Models 1 6 APOLLO ASTRONAUT
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.