As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- KINREX bluee Wig - Halloween Wigs - Spiky Punk Wig - Costume Accesories - Unisex
- LEGO Batman - Rare - Riddler Two-Face Batgirl & Nightwing Microfigs - New 50003
- LEGO STAR WARS 75012 CLONE WARS BARC SPEEDER RETIRED RARE
- Magnetic World Puzzle English Edition
- MINICHAMPS Opel Commodore A Steinmetz
- Nissan Gt-r Winner Thailand Super Gt500 2015 Motoyama Yanagida 1 18 Model
- Playmobil 9134 Friendly Dragon Baby amistoso dragón Drache NEW BOXED Worldwide
- Pro-Line Double Row 6 inch Super-Bright LED Light Bar X-MAXX PRO6276-05
- Rubie's-déguisement officiel - Rubie's- Déguisement-size INF- I-620649INF
- Dwarves Gunners 12 miniatures (12) - Scibor Miniatures
- Dragon Ball Super TCG Ultimate Box
- DRAGON BALL Z Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 pcs Buu Saga (50x75cm) Ensky JP 2009 rare
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.