As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- ♦ Motore brushless 7.5t sensored 5135kv timing scala 1 10
- 2005 Action 1 24 Tony Stewart Home Depot Nextel Cup Champion color Chrome Car
- Aluminum Metal Camera Frame Cooling Camera Predective Case For Mijia Mini Camera
- BMW M3 Ari Vatanen 1000 Lakes Rally 1988 Prodrive 1-43rd scale Ixo rare WRC
- Corgi Land Rover Telonata Scala 1 43
- Ersatzteil Pitbull X 25063 Vergaser 30cc Carbs Pitbull X
- Maquette AZUR - Bombardier léger Francais Potez 630 B.2 1 72 - A082
- FIDGET FINGER SPINNER HAND FOCUS ULTIMATE SPIN ALUMINIUM EDC BEARING STRESS TOYS
- Great Planes GPMA2188 Fuselage EP PBY Catalina
- HPI SAVAGE X 4.6 SPECIAL EDITION [Radio Gear] Genuine HPi Racing R C Parts
- Kumhong Avengers Stand Stereoscopic coloring (C09425-AG15)
- LEGO City Hochgeschwindigkeitszug (60051) - NEU&OVP MISB
- LEGO SDCC 2014 BATMAN ZUR-EN-ARRH MINI FIGURE AFA 9.0
- LOOKSMART LS481B LAMBORGHINI HURACAN PERFORMANT SPYDER MATT orange ANTHAEUS 1 43
- Minichamps 1 8 Scale F1 Diecast Model 382960002 - Bieff Helmet E.Irvine 1996
- NEW WARLORD GAMES MUSKETEERS MINIATURE GAME COLLECTIBLE FIGURES WGP-EC-72
- 1 24 No.178 Toyota Cresta 2.0 GT twin turbo GX71 plastic model ID178
- 030751 MINIATURE AUTO L 7cm LUCAS FERRARI 330 P3 MONZA
- 031380 MINIATURE AUTO 1 43 CITROËN VISA 1981 NOREV
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.