As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner Cylinder Head 1420.11
- Hülkenberg Renault R.S.17 Australian GP 2017 Formel 1 Minichamps 1 43
- Kyosho Inferno MP9 Ceramic Rubber Sealed Bearing Kit
- LEGO Creator 31010 Treehouse (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Lego Star Wars the Battle Of Endor New & Sealed 890 Pieces
- MCD Front Lower Wishbone Assembly Right No. 189-1-ASSY-4
- Mugen Rear Damper Case 16Mm (2Pcs) X7TR E - MUGE2548
- New LEGO Star Wars 75139 Battle On Takodana Factory Sealed NIB
- Playmobil 4608 Pompiere in box
- ProTek RC Prodigy 500W Power Supply (15V 33A 495W)
- SALE Wentworth 250 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle, Whimsy pieces - Notre Dame...
- Star Rattle - Hess-Spielzeug Free Shipping
- Topcad 5 Radios Rueda de Aleación & Neumático (Pistola) para Tamiya
- Vintage Auburn Rubber Fork Lift & Driver Wheels Turn Lift Moves USA
- 1 6 Scale Drum Kit Drum Set for 12inch Hot Toys Sideshow Enterbay Action Figure
- 69 Piece Kids Toy Tool Kit Work Bench Workshop with Drill Play Set Portable Fold
- 1 18 Scale Tecnomodel Alfa Romeo 6c 3000 cm le Mans 24h 1953 - Tm18-48d
- ♦ Kit 20 Cuscinetti Team C Tc02C - Precisione ABEC 5
- ♦ Kit 22 Cuscinetti Axial Scx10 (AX90035 - Wrangler RTR) - Prec. ABEC 5
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.