As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- MINICHAMPS 1 8 AGV HELMET VALENTINO ROSSI MOTOGP MUGELLO 2014 398140086
- NEW Redcat Center Differential Set w Steel Case TR-MT8E TR-MT8E-V2 FREE US SHIP
- PLAYMOBIL 5941 TAKE ALONG SCHOOL SET - RARE NEW & SEALED PLAYSET (FREE UK P&P)
- Proline 3392-00 - Ford F-250 Super Duty Cab For Axial Scx10 Honcho
- redorblätter SpinBlades (direkt vom Hersteller) 3D Blatt green Länge 515mm
- 1 10 Rc Car Brushless 60A Esc 9T Motor For Ftx Bugsta Mauler Outlaw Edge
- [NEW] 1color Only Syma X5SW-1 Explorers 2 Wifi FPV 2.4G RC Quadcopter 2.0MP Came
- [NEW] 2 Tiers X Style Adjustable Keyboard Stand Folding Electronic Piano Holder
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.