As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Minichamps 1 43 scale 400 023291 Mercedes Benz Coupe BRDC Award test day 2002
- NEW PLASTIC SOLDIER 15MM MIXED BASE SET GAME COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURES PTSB01
- Phicen Executive Replica 1 6 Vampirella with Skull Base MIB IN Hand US Seller
- Rage of Bahamut Tentsukihime Kaguya 1000 Piece shining puzzle From Japan
- SCHUCO Self drive car. Rare item
- 1 10 Rc Car Brushless 60A Esc 9T Motor For Ftx Bugsta Mauler Outlaw Edge
- [NEW] 1color Only Syma X5SW-1 Explorers 2 Wifi FPV 2.4G RC Quadcopter 2.0MP Came
- [NEW] 2 Tiers X Style Adjustable Keyboard Stand Folding Electronic Piano Holder
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.