As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Dairanger DX Won Tiger Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Tigerzord 1993 JAPAN
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale 12 Dark Knight Batman Armory w Bruce & Alfred 902171 MMS236
- NECA GEARS OF WAR 3 SERIE 1 MARCUS FENIX ACTION FIGURE NEW in BLISTER
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine - Odo (Trials and Tribble-ations) Figure
- UBISOFT Raving RABBIDS Travel in Time 6 Figures Set
- 40 60 80 Power 50mm Astronomical Telescope with Tripod Kids Toys -Yellow
- Eastern Express East14506 Mil Mi--6 Early Version 1 144
- ●IT● Caricabatteria SkyRC Carger D200 AC DC DUO LiPo 1-6s 200W (A1290)
- 1996 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt 40'S WOODIE Yellow Rims Limited Edition
- 1 x Lego System Modell 41122 Abenteuer Camp Baumhaus Wasserrutsche unvollständig
- [FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING] LEGO Minecraft The Skull Arena 21145 Building Kit 198Piece
- [Für Syma RC Drohne Quadcopter X8HW] Original 1MP 720P HD WIFI FPV Kamera
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.