As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kings of War Delux Gamer's Edition MGE KW02
- Lego Base Plate 19 x 32 Studs Green - RARE Legoland Billund Contest
- Lego Star Wars 7263 Tie Fighter Darth Vader Light Up Lightsaber 2005 Complete
- Magna Grecia The Cradle of Civiltà - The Cradle of Civilization - New, Ita Eng
- Minichamps Gsx-R1000 Wsb 2005 1 12 Scale Car
- NIB MINT LEGO STAR WARS Encounter on Jakku 75148 Discontinued NEW SEALED
- Peugeot 302 Darl'mat Roadster 1937 bluee Metallic 1 43 Model NOREV
- PROLINE STREET FIGHTER SC 2.2 3.0 TYRES MOUNTED RENEGADE WHEELS 2PCS - PR1167-17
- S9010 Ultra Torque Mid Speed HV 1 5 Scale WP Servo P-SPMSS9010
- 1 kg LEGO® Sonderfarben, black tan, grey, aus Star Wars, Harry Potter usw.
- NEW LOS251050 DBXL-E Main Aluminum Chassis Plate and Electric Brace 251050
- NEW TLR252011 TLR Disc Brake Set Losi 5ive B 5ive T Mini Wrc 5B 5T 252011
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.