As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 30 foot parachute great for kids games and parties excellent condition
- Air Modeller's Guide to WINGNUT WINGS VOL. 2, Softcover Reference NM - ST
- Best Model BT9556 JAGUAR E COUPE' 1962 GUN METAL 1 43 Modellino
- CITROEN XSARA WRC RALLYE DU JAPON 2006 LOEB IXO RAM230 1 43
- Dynamite 1477 11.1V 1400mAh 3S 30C LiPo Long w EC3 Minis
- Flycolor 90A Brushless Alu Alloy ESC Speed Control Waterproof for RC Boats
- Gundam color red Comet char Tokyo Marui M4 M16 Ver2
- HPI RACING HPI8273 SUBARU LEGACY RS N11 SWEDISH RALLY 1992 EKLUND-JOHANSSON 1 43
- Kotobukiya Artfx J Yu-Gi-Oh Statua 1 7 Marik Ishtar 28 cm
- 1 100 Lot LED Fidget Spinner Hand Toy Kids ADHD Free Shipping US USA Seller
- HEYE Puzzle Heipazuru 26008 Hugo Prades Egypt (1000 pieces)
- M Lot of 53 Authentic Lego Minifigs Star Wars City TMNT Scooby Doo Spiderman
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.