As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kotobukiya Super Robot Wars GENERATIONS line Weiss Ritter 1 144 Model Kit
- LEGO City Arctic Base Camp (60036) - Brand New in Sealed Box - Retired Set
- Lego Star Wars Episode III Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid (7256) Complete
- MASK Kenner 1985 Figure Lot Of 3 Miles Mayham Free Shipping
- Minichamps Porsche 911 (930) Turbo, Platinum Metallic. Year 1977, 1 43 Diecast.
- Noble Collection Game of Thrones Uovo Di Drago Prop Replica Drogon Statua 20 cm
- Playmobil 9460 Dragons Fischbein und Fleischklops NEU OVP
- Radiocomando Futaba TX 6L R3106FG 2,4GHZ 6CH MODE 2 Elicotteri Elettrici radio
- Schuco 26907 SET 2002 IRMSCHER + MAN TGA V8 STAR
- 2 White Mountain 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzles-Christmas Cupcakes & Christmas House
- 2010 Ford Focus RS WRC08 Swedish Rally 1 18 Sun Star 3954
- 4MINICHAMPS 1 43 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RSR SEBRING 2004
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.