As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Chevrolet Bel Air Tuning, metallic-red, 1 18, Motormax
- Earnhardt Jr Oreo Ritz 24k gold 2002 Monte Carlo Action Diecast Car 1 24
- FMS 1100MM ZERO FIGHTER COWL
- Harry Potter 4867 Hogwarts Castle Lego Set –Complete w Minifigures
- HRB LiPo Batterie 6000mAh 7.4V 60C 2S Hardcase pour RC Car Helicopteres Avion
- KY301 Stylish Drone WiFi Quadcopter Drone Remote Control 0.3MP HD Camera NZ
- Lego City Mobile Jungle Labor 60160 Lego Building Kit Toys from 7 Jahre
- LEGO Nexo Knights 70322 Axl Tower Carrier - Brand New
- LOSB 2859 Dämpferbefestigung 5T und Mini
- 1000Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Pleasant Trip to Europe Hobby Home Decoration DIY
- 261H Vintage Solido 182 Ferrari 512 S Daytona 1971 Merzario 1 43
- 45287 EBBRO 1 43 SKT EXE SLS SUPER GT300 2015 Rd.5 Suzuka model cars
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.