As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Diamond Comics exclusive Halo 3 Series 5 Crimson EVA Action Figure, new RARE
- Hot ToysBio Hazard Play Arts Chris Redfield Version Very Hard To Find rare
- NEW Caligula - Caligula - - PS Vita
- Star Wars AT-ST Walker w DRIVER Power of the Force POTF 1995 Return of the Jedi
- TAMIYA 94972 1 32 Aero Manta White Japan Import Toy Hobby Japanese
- Magna-Tiles 33-pc GS set + Connection Guide
- bluee Max 1 48 203 BRISTOL F2B FIGHTER
- █▓▒░ 1 18 MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SL TOURING '57 BURAGO gold COLLECTION 33923 ░▒▓█
- 1986 Porsche 962C Jägermeister km Spa 1 18 Minichamps
- 1000Peace Jigsaw Puzzle Fantasy Art Goddess of the Crystal (49x72cm) Japan F S
- 2008 Tony Stewart 1 24 autographed diecast Subway
- 2012 Tony Stewart 1 24 autographed diecast Office Depot Frost
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.