As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- LEGO Speed Champions Porsche 919 Hybrid & 917K Pit Lane Exclusive Set
- Luftfiltersystem Losi 5ive-T + Mini mit Filterelemente - AREA-5T-028 029 -Filter
- MINICHAMPS PM400043402 MERCEDES C CLASS N.2 DTM 2004 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- NISSAN SKYLINE GT- R R32 POLICE CAR IBARAK 1 18 AUTOART 77363 voiture miniature
- PLAYMOBIL® 9470 - SUCHE NACH DEM LIEBESKRISTALL, NEU OVP
- Premium All Metal Robot Smart Tank Chassis Remote Control Platform Car Toy
- RJX CAOS 330 FPV Racing Quadcopter orange-Frame Only
- Sportime UltraHoops, 30 Inches, Multiple colors, Set of 6
- THE COLLECTORS SHOWCASE NAPOLEONIC FRENCH CS00394 FRENCH GUARD COMMANDER MIB
- Vintage Action Man Geyper Man Lot Of Accessories Lot H
- 1 72 Unicraft Junkers Ju. 187
- 5 PIEGES ADHESIFS POUR CAFARDS ET BLATTES SANS POISON SANS ODEUR
- 1962 This is Your Life, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz Book
- 1975 RICHARD PETTY STP DODGE CHARGER 1 24TH NUMBERED 761 of 1000 ACTION 2003
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.