As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Minichamps 1 43 Max Verstappen Aston Martin Red Bull RB14 F1 2018 410180033
- NEW Savox SH-1250MG Digital High Torque Mini Servo T-REX 500 PRO Goblin 500
- Playmobil 9403 Food Store Playmobil City Life Playset From
- Rare New Sealed Motorsport Authentics 1989 Mark Martin Strohs Light 1 24
- Scuderia Tgold red Renault Str12 Daniil Kvyat 2017 MINICHAMPS 1 43 417170026 Mo
- SUPPORTI MOTORE ERGAL - STRS-090
- THOMAS GUNN ROM040A - Saluting Centurion (Red Shield) Painted Metal
- VINTAGE JAPAN MADE AIR PUMP CORK GUN OLD 1950'S RARE WOOD MULTI COLOR
- 05593 Trumpeter Suviet 2S7 Self-propellered Gun Tank Static 1 35 Scale Model Kit
- THE LOST WORLD JURASSIC PARK GIANT PTERANODON PICO STEEL KENNER 1996 NEW
- Transformer Transformer Foma Tabochenji Tc-03 Big Megatron
- -=] NECA - Predators Serie 14 Predator (Scar-Chopper-Celtic) [=-
- DST Kingdom Hearts Series 1 TARGET EXCLUSIVE Wisdom Form Sora 6 New
- JLA MOVIE GALLERY CYBORG PVC FIGURE
- 44-Key Piano Keyboard with Microphone Electronic Musical Instrument for Kids
- 4tlg Cabrio Set Warsteiner Werbemodell WIKING 1 87 å
- 532E Minichamps 1 43 Fiat Panda 34 White 1980
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.