As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Airtonk Power 11.1V 6000mAh 35C 3s 1P Lipo Battery XT60 Plug for RC Drone Car MB
- BetaFPV Beta 75X 2S Whoop Quadcopter (DSMX)
- Clementoni 39389.3 Plisson Sail Ship Velsheda Puzzle (1000-Piece)
- Educa 13047 - Times Square, New York - 1000 pieces - Neon Puzzle
- Ford Gt40 Winner 24H Daytona 1965 K.Miles L.Ruby SPARK 1 18 18DA65
- greypner Dämpfergehäuse vorne(2) 90180.92
- Hull Cessna 182 Mini Hype 022-1201
- KTM X-Bow R, green, 1 43, Spark
- LEGO Batman Movie Killer Croc Tail-Gator 70907 Years 8-14, 460 pcs
- Lego Star Wars 75091 Flash Speeder
- Lot playmobil Vintage chantier ,caravane de chantier camion ....accessoires
- 70 Piston Jigusopazuru Prism Atto Petit Touken Ranbu -Online- Hotarumaru (Akatan
- 4223 Case Maxxum MX170 - 8 Wheels, 1 3 2 Universal Hobbies
- 450896900 kaffeeplantagenschlepper 1 3 2, Schuco
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.