As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner 33508 Empfänger GR-16 HoTT 2.4 GHz 8 Kanal
- Hubsan Zino H117S RC Drone Quadcopter Spare Parts Battery Balance Charger
- Kyosho B0132-02T2 Cabin (EP Jetstream 600 T2)
- Lego Classic Star Wars 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing w Darth Vader Retired Complete
- LEGO STAR WARS RESISTANCE TRANSPORT POD REF 75176 NEW BRAND NEW
- Maxichamps - Porsche 911 964 Turbo 1990 - 1 43
- Mr.Z 1 6 Simulation Animal 29 Bomb American Stafford Terrier A Dynamic A002 Toys
- NEW Rare HTF Vtg 1988 Hasbro Sweetie Pups Shih Tzu Puppy w Comb & Barrette
- Playmobil 70067 Polizei Porsche 911 Carrera 4 S mit Licht und Sound NEU OVP Auto
- Pro-Line 1159-13 Trencher SC 2.2 3.0 M2 Mounted Tires (4) Slash
- RoleMaster - Manuel des Personnages & des Campagnes - I.C.E. - FR - 1ère édition
- Spectrum SPMSR215 2 Channel Sport Surface Receiver GENUINE PRODUCT - SPMSR215
- Tokyo Marui No.17 M92F Military 10 years of age or older air HOP handgun
- VGOOD 40A ESC sans balais 32 bits 32 bits avec 5A SBEC pour avion à voilure fixe
- 1 48 Gundam RX-78GP04 By G-system
- Acrylicos Vallejo German colors 1940-1945 Model Air Set
- 2011 Trevor Bayne Fastenal 9 11 Honoring Our Heroes NASCAR 1 24 Diecast
- 2 x LEGO WORLD DENMARK MINIFIG 2016 and 2017 BELLA CENTER SPECIAL EDITION RARE
- 12x Lego Star Wars Minifigures and Droids, used condition (MF080)
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.