As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 1977 Lego EXPERT BUILDER Go-Kart % Complete w Box & Instructions
- AKA Racing SC Chain Link Wide Clay Mnt Red Insert SC10 4X4 AKA13022CRF
- Beverly Jigsaw Puzzle P61-364 Dogs Family Tree 49 x 72cm 1000 Pieces Japan New
- Clementoni super pippo non testato
- DT1 Dome Triple Stage Filter for Losi 5ive
- Fine Molds FS1 IJN Human Torpedo KAITEN Type 1 1 72 scale kit
- Glas Goggomobil S35 Coupe Predotyp von 1959 - 1 87 Lion
- HuiNa 578 1 10 Flatbed Trailer Die Cast Alloy Metal Plastic Toy Car Gift Collect
- Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec kpl. Hinterachse KG3®
- 1996 1 24 Revell Collection Sterling Marlin Kodak Diecast Car
- 30 x vintage LEGO space city western minifigures
- 31080 LEGO Creator Modular Winter Vacation 374 Pieces Age 7+ New Release for 201
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.