As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 3x Realistic 1 6th Female Agent 12in. Action Figure in Uniform Model Kids Toys
- Airbot Flight Controller Asgard32 F4 MCU
- BEST MODEL BT9575 FERRARI 208 GTB TURBO 1982 WHITE 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- CIV - Carta Impera Victoria - Fantasy Flight Games Free Shipping
- Domus - 83 40601 - Kit de Loisir - Maquette - Maison Vilomara - Domus Kits
- FG EVO 2020 1 5 2WD Touring 06079 05 Kugel Radachsen Hinten (2) M8 FT8®
- greypner Aluminiumpropeller 3-Blatt Ø48mm Dog 2331.48HDD
- HOT WHEELS MATTEL FERRARI 250 GT 1 18 NEUVE BOITE
- Kit Lancia Delta Integrale 16V Martini Safari Rally 1991 - Racing43 kit 1 43
- 45233 EBBRO 1 43 BoostGear EVA RT TEST-01 APPLE MP4-12C JAF FUJI SPRINT 2013
- 2 Lego Train Baseplate 4093a Red 6 x 28 6 Holes In Sets 4565 10173 10020
- 250x LEGO® Panel Wandpanel 1x2x2 ( 87552 ) in Transparent Trans clear NEU
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.