As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 30 foot parachute great for kids games and parties excellent condition
- Air Modeller's Guide to WINGNUT WINGS VOL. 2, Softcover Reference NM - ST
- Best Model BT9556 JAGUAR E COUPE' 1962 GUN METAL 1 43 Modellino
- CITROEN XSARA WRC RALLYE DU JAPON 2006 LOEB IXO RAM230 1 43
- Double Ugly LTV A-7D K Corsair II Softcover Reference FN -
- FG Modellsport Alloy Gear Plate 97 (Z-FG07474)
- greypner Empfängerakku LiFe 2 1200 6.6V Hump JR GR-7678.2
- Hubsan Nano Q4 H111 Receiver Board 6mm Motors Frame Holders Propellers S18C
- Kyosho A.S.C. McLaren F1 GTR White Ver Painted Body For Mini-Z MR03-RWD MZP237W
- 2015 Chase Elliott NAPA 1 24th Scale ELITE Chevy Camaro
- 18x Lego Duplo Mini Figures As Pictured Toy Story Superman Zoo Princess
- 1x Lego System Champions Modell 75876 Porsche 919 Hybrid 917K Pit unvollständig
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.