As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner Cylinder Head 1420.11
- Hülkenberg Renault R.S.17 Australian GP 2017 Formel 1 Minichamps 1 43
- Kyosho Inferno MP9 Ceramic Rubber Sealed Bearing Kit
- LEGO Creator 31010 Treehouse (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Lego Star Wars the Battle Of Endor New & Sealed 890 Pieces
- MCD Front Lower Wishbone Assembly Right No. 189-1-ASSY-4
- Mugen Rear Damper Case 16Mm (2Pcs) X7TR E - MUGE2548
- NEW Maclan Racing Hadmcl2005 Mmax Pico 1 10 Competition Sensored 100A Esc
- Playmobil 5449 - Figurine - Fée Surya Avec Cheval Rubis
- RADIO CONTROLLED AEROPLANE RC PLANE SPITFIRE
- Robotime 3D Puzzle - Robotic Dinosaur Toys - Wooden Sound Controlled Walking...
- Spark Zytek Z11SN Nissan Le Mans 2012 Brundle, Brundle & Ordonez S3721 1 43 NEW
- Tokyo Marui Colt Python 357 Magnum 4 inch stainless model hand gun F S with T N
- VILAC JEU DE CROQUET JUNIOR 4 JOUEURS REFERENCE 4084
- 1 6 Action Figure Head & Phicen Male Body DIY Captain America Chris Evans
- Jurassic World Lot of 3 Dinosaurs NEW Herrerasaurus Pachycephalosaurus Raptor
- Alphamax - Yondemasuyo Azazel-san (PVC Figure)
- AKA Enduro Mtd w EVO White Wheels-Red Insert (SS) AKA14006VRW
- AKA Racing 13022VR 1 10 SC Chain Link Wide Tires (SS) w Red Insert (4) F R
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.