As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- DC Batman Unlimited Universe 23 - The Dark Knight Returns BATMAN - 2013
- Hot Toys Cosbaby Avengers Collectible Setavailable In Japan
- NECA PREDATOR SERIES 13 SCAVAGE PREDATOR 8 ACTION FIGURE BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC US
- STAR WARS - Episode VII - Finn 1 6 Action Figure 12 Hot Toys MMS345
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS KOF - KYO KUSANAGI & IORI YAGAMI 2 FIGURES SET 14cm
- 6 Handheld Brass Telescope with Wooden Box - Pirate Navigation Clear Wooden Box
- Bronco 1 35 35044 Sd.kfz 6 5(t) Type BN9b Artillery Version
- ♦ Carrozzeria PredOform J71 VTA (Vintage) Trans-Am 200mm - 1526-00 (A1550)
- 2000 GM Goodwrench Corvette C5-R Fellows Kneifel Bell 1 18 Action Grand-Am
- Align 6S1P 22.2V 6000mAh 60C HBP60002
- Age 6+ Science Kit DIY Smartivity Tinkerer (S.T.E.M + AR) Mega- Activity Kit
- Agents of Gaming GROPOS Master Book (Review Copy) Zip VG+
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.