As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Mini Pistole Riproduzioni F.V.M Universal anni 60 70.
- New LEGO 2018 Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall 75954 Wizarding World
- Pixel Tactics Deluxe Trading Card Game Strategy Roleplaying Game
- Pro-Line 3461-00 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor True Scale Pro-2 Sc
- ROULEMENT A BILLES 8x16x5 INOX SMR 688 ZZ (10pcs) MOULINET REEL STAINLESS STEEL
- Alfa Romeo Tz 1 th (Winner Class) Sebring 1964 Stoddard Caser 1 43 Model
- AEDES ARS ADS1263 LANTERNA DI GENOVA ITALIA SEC.XII PCS 4300 KIT 1 160 MODELLINO
- AEDES ARS ADS1411 CASA RURALE COUNTRY 11 PCS 2000 cm 20x28x15 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.