As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Damaged Item Dark Elf Brown Ver. Lineage Ii 1 7 Pvc Pre-Painted
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale MMS458 Star Wars Luke Skywalker - Body only
- NECA God of War 2018 Kratos 7 Scale Action Figure
- Star trek figuras MEGO lote de 4 figuras
- Tron Chase Edition Funko Pop Vinyl Figure
- Tungsten Spinning Top -- You're Tops with Hearts
- BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES BRUCE WAYNE STREET JET MODELMMADE BY KENNER (TK)
- [10PCS] CSK15PP (15x35x11 mm) One Way Clutch Bearing w Dual Keyway Groove 6202RS
- 2949 Manitou MI 25D forklift, 1 32 Universal Hobbies
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sz Zagato Friburgo 1962 Tecnomodel 1 18 TM18-42E
- Adidas TR CVRT DUF M, Sac de Sport Mixte Adulte, blue (Indnob Nocmét), 24x15x4
- Adjustable stinger drive for 3 16 (4.76mm) flex cable rc boat 75-100mm
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.