As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner 33508 Empfänger GR-16 HoTT 2.4 GHz 8 Kanal
- Hubsan Zino H117S RC Drone Quadcopter Spare Parts Battery Balance Charger
- Kyosho B0132-02T2 Cabin (EP Jetstream 600 T2)
- Lego Classic Star Wars 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing w Darth Vader Retired Complete
- LEGO STAR WARS RESISTANCE TRANSPORT POD REF 75176 NEW BRAND NEW
- Maxichamps - Porsche 911 964 Turbo 1990 - 1 43
- Mr.Z 1 6 Simulation Animal 29 Bomb American Stafford Terrier A Dynamic A002 Toys
- NEW SARISSA PRECISION BUILDING ANCIENT ROME CART SET FIGURE GAME MINIATURES T024
- Playmobil 9372 City Action Police Station
- Pro-Line Destroyer 2.6 All Terrain Tires (2) for Clod Buster PRO1011402
- RUSTY WALLACE ACTION 600TH START 2003 DODGE INTREPID LE DIE CAST 1 24 SCALE CIB
- SPMSS9010 Spektrum RC S9010 1 5 Scale Digital Surface Servo (High Voltage)
- TOP MARQUES COLLECTIBLES - 1 18 - LANCIA DELTA 4WD - WINNER MONTE CARLO 1992 - T
- VEREM REF 552 CITROEN C4 PARADE CIRQUE KNIE NEUF EN BOITE
- 1 35 Bronco kit of a German 88mm flak gun
- RE ZERO STARTING LIFE IN ANOTHER WORLD - REM & RAM & EMILIA BABYDOLL VERSION
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.