As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Minichamps - Ford Escort II RS 1800 Rally 1975 - 1 43
- New LEGO Star Wars 75208 Yoda's Hut set Degobah system R2-D2 Luke Skywalker Yoda
- Pintoo sphere puzzle J1024 Vincent van Gogh Starry moonlit of the Rhone River
- PUZZLE 3D STATUA LIBERTA 12597
- Sauber Mercedes C9 - 24h Le Mans 1989 - Schlesser Jabouille - 1 43 Spark 4763
- Kurbelgehäuse, komplett G320RC - y1016 011 - Crankcase
- KM Dirt Buster Reifen 170x60 für hpi Baja , 5B, King Motor (TS023-SI)
- KM Racing HK501AS H-K1 Braccetto Anteriore Inferiore Alluminio (2) modellismo
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.