As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Dairanger DX Won Tiger Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Tigerzord 1993 JAPAN
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale 12 Dark Knight Batman Armory w Bruce & Alfred 902171 MMS236
- NECA GEARS OF WAR 3 SERIE 1 MARCUS FENIX ACTION FIGURE NEW in BLISTER
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine - Odo (Trials and Tribble-ations) Figure
- Toyscity 1 6 WWII German WH Infantry Private Set PLAN WHITE Poland 1939
- SCIENCE MUSUEM Clementoni Mechanics Laboratory Lab - Science & Play Toys
- FRAME ARMS XFA-01 W2 SPECTER RE 1 100 Model Kit Kotobukiya NEW from Japan
- ♦ Kit 23 Cuscinetti Yokomo Bd7 - Precisione ABEC 5
- 2002 Monte Carlo Terry Labonte Reeses Las Vegas Win 1 24
- KST BLS805X 7.5KG Torque Metal Gear Servo for 550-700 Class Helicopter Tail
- Kit Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS Gr.3 Rally Montecarlo 1978 - Arena kit 1 43
- Kit Porsche LMP 1 usine n°7 et 8 le Mans 1998 - Provence moulage
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.