As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- KINREX bluee Wig - Halloween Wigs - Spiky Punk Wig - Costume Accesories - Unisex
- LEGO Batman - Rare - Riddler Two-Face Batgirl & Nightwing Microfigs - New 50003
- LEGO STAR WARS 75012 CLONE WARS BARC SPEEDER RETIRED RARE
- Magnetic World Puzzle English Edition
- MINICHAMPS 1 43 400 031399 AUDI R8 12h SEBRING 2003
- NEW Novarossi C4S Off-Rd Standard Special Hot Glow Plugs (5) FREE US SHIP
- Playmobil - Summer Fun - 6887 - Grosses Feriencamp - NEU OVP
- Pro-Line PRO1010710 Interco TSL SX Super Swamper 2.2 Tires w FaultLine Wheels
- Russian Object 199 Ramka Bmpt Tank 1 35 Plastic Model Kit TRUMPETER
- KR Multicase New - V7-F Case
- Kit educational rearing J'raises ladybugs and lacewings
- Kit Ferrari 212 Uovo Trento-Bondone 1952 - Tron Models kit 1 24
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.