As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kings of War Delux Gamer's Edition MGE KW02
- Lego Base Plate 19 x 32 Studs Green - RARE Legoland Billund Contest
- Lego Star Wars 7263 Tie Fighter Darth Vader Light Up Lightsaber 2005 Complete
- Magna Grecia The Cradle of Civiltà - The Cradle of Civilization - New, Ita Eng
- Minichamps 432543016 Mercedes-Benz W196 Winner Italian GP 1954 1 43 NEU OVP
- NEW TRAXXAS STAMPEDE 4X4 2075 HIGH TORQUE STEERING SERVO REVO MAXX SLASH TRA
- Playmobil 70015 City Life My Favourite Cafe Cafe favorito NEW WORLDWIDE
- Prince August Chess Set Mould 54mm Crusades Moulds - Saladin's Side SW
- Robitronic Grunged Shirt - JQ Edition M 190g R20003M
- Kotobukiya Zoids Rz-028 Popular Blade Liger Ab Leon Specification
- Kit Citroën C25 Rallye Monte Carlo 1987 - Mini Racing kit 1 43
- Kit Datsun Sunny 120Y Ro....ns 747 Rally 1975 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.