As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- ♦ Motore brushless 7.5t sensored 5135kv timing scala 1 10
- 2005 Action 1 24 Tony Stewart Home Depot Nextel Cup Champion color Chrome Car
- Aluminum Metal Camera Frame Cooling Camera Predective Case For Mijia Mini Camera
- BMW M3 Ari Vatanen 1000 Lakes Rally 1988 Prodrive 1-43rd scale Ixo rare WRC
- Corgi Land Rover Telonata Scala 1 43
- Ersatzteil Pitbull X 25063 Vergaser 30cc Carbs Pitbull X
- Maquette AZUR - Bombardier léger Francais Potez 630 B.2 1 72 - A082
- FG Differential-Kegelzahnrad B - 6067 - Differential bevel gear
- greypner LiPo Akku V-MAXX 70C 2S2P 6400 7,4V G4 99027
- Iello Mini Games Cdu (18 Games) - BRAND NEW
- Knight Figurine William Normandie Historical Knights Veronese Mc846
- LEGO CITY - 3367 - SPACE SHUTTLE - NEW BUT OPENED DAMAGED BOX - RETIRED 2013
- LEGO Speed Champions McLaren 720S 75880 NEW Sealed FREE Signed Postage
- Lot of Vintage Plastic Farm Animals Hong Kong
- Minichamps F1 1 43 Red Bull RB12 Ricciardo 2016 1st Pole Position Monaco GP
- NEW FLAMES OF WAR M3 STUART TANK PLATOON MINIATURES COLLECTIBLES FIGURE UBX56
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.