As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- ●IT● Set-up stand di bilanciamento equilibratura ruote scala 1 8 Xceed
- 1971 Ferrari 512 M Penske Sunoco Donohue Hobbs Daytona 24 made in 1 18
- ALPINE RENAULT A110 MONTE CARLO '71 1971 Tamiya 24278 1 24 Model Kit Nuovo New
- BMW 325i ETCC Zolder 1986 Linder Rennsport lui Vogt Oestreich 1 18 Minichamps
- Control ESC Charger Companion Remote for 1 16 RC Car WPL B14 B16K B24K C14K C24K
- Ensky Jigsaw Puzzle 1000-511 Anime One Piece (1000 Pieces) JAPAN F S J2804
- Lamina flow Model stirling engine thermoacoustic engine Thermoakustikmotor
- Ferrari 500 Mondial Winner 12h Reims Picard Pozzi 1 43 Model 0326
- Good Smile Steins Gate Kurisu Makise Nendgoldid Figure
- HOTWHEELS CAPTAIN AMERICA COLLECTION SET. COLLECTORS MODELS.
- Kyosho - Mercedes E Class Break S212 2013 - 1 43
- LEGO City Set Helicopter Limousine
- Lego pieces 14 quart box full of various lego pieces, including minifigures
- MAISTO MI32521R FORD F-150 RAPTOR 2017 RED 1 24 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- MINI-Z Racer Auto Scale Collection Lamborghini Murcielago Red
- NEW Lego Star Wars B-Wing Starfighter - UCS Sealed Ships World Wide
- Green Toys 12 Piece Race Car Eco Friendly Play Dough Set, Doh Moulding
- greypner Empfänger GR-16 HoTT2.4 GHz 8 Kanal GR-33508
- greypner Empfänger zu X44 9944835
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.