As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Dairanger DX Won Tiger Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Tigerzord 1993 JAPAN
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale 12 Dark Knight Batman Armory w Bruce & Alfred 902171 MMS236
- NECA GEARS OF WAR 3 SERIE 1 MARCUS FENIX ACTION FIGURE NEW in BLISTER
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine - Odo (Trials and Tribble-ations) Figure
- Transformers Super Deformed Figuren The Last Knight HASBRO NEU
- Thames and Kosmos Crystal Geode
- ESFN023 Executive Desktop Japanese G4M3 Betty 1 48 Model Airplane
- (One Size, Multi) - Smiffys Playa Glasses. Smiffy's. Free Shipping
- 1x Lego System Set 79017 Modell Hobbit Die Schlacht der Fünf Heere unvollständig
- greypner Regler brushless GM-GENIUS 90R PRO +T V2 S3052
- GPM ER2029 ALU FRONT BODY MOUNT TRAXXAS 1 10 EP RC E-REVO VXL 86086
- GPM gear adapter with steel 32pitch 56T spur gear & 16T motor gear Traxxas Slash
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.