As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kings of War Delux Gamer's Edition MGE KW02
- Lego Base Plate 19 x 32 Studs Green - RARE Legoland Billund Contest
- Lego Star Wars 7263 Tie Fighter Darth Vader Light Up Lightsaber 2005 Complete
- Magna Grecia The Cradle of Civiltà - The Cradle of Civilization - New, Ita Eng
- Minichamps Audi RS 4 Limousine, sprint blue - dealer model - 1 43 - selten
- New Warlord Games - 25mm Square Slotted Bases Miniatures Action Game WG-BASE-23
- Pichler Transmission BMG-80 1 1,2 for Boost 120 C9008
- PREMIUMX PRD126 AMC PACER X FREETOWN DARE POLICE 1975 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- Robbe Modellsport Ro-Power Evo V5 35 (70) C 11,1 Volt 3S 2200mah Lipo Battery
- greypner OS Gf 40 with F-6040Schalldämpfer 1420
- Gorilla vintage stuffed toy 1980's gift retro collectable
- GOT86 - Staukiste -Staubox Paar trio (3x86) für Carson goldhofer Tieflader M1 14
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.