As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 3x Realistic 1 6th Female Agent 12in. Action Figure in Uniform Model Kids Toys
- Airbot Flight Controller Asgard32 F4 MCU
- BEST MODEL BT9575 FERRARI 208 GTB TURBO 1982 WHITE 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- CIV - Carta Impera Victoria - Fantasy Flight Games Free Shipping
- Dynasty Toys Camping Games - Laser Tag - Capture The Flag Complete Set. Glow In
- FlySky FS-i6 2.4G 6CH AFHDS For RC CAR Boat Transmitter With FS-iA6 Receiver
- GREENLIGHT GREEN19011 VW BUS T2B 1971 LOST TV SERIES ARTISAN COLLECTION 1 18
- ICONX Laser Cut 3D Model Kit Motorcycle Scale Model Kawasaki Ninja H2R 575021
- KYOSHO MINI-Z AUTOSCALE, AUDI SPORT R8 LMS 2015, WHITE, (W-MM), MZP234AS
- greypner Motor zu Midnight Gambler 2.0 21000.7
- GoolRC CNC FPV Quadcopter BGC 2 Axis Brushless Gimbal W Controller N4C1
- GoolRC TG3 2.4GHz Radio Remote Control Transmitter Receiver for RC Car Boat L0Y8
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.