As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 12 inch Star Wars Chewbacca Luke Skywalker Emperor Palpatine Barquin D'An
- Exclusive Thor Ragnarok Marvel Collector Corps Funko Pop Vinyl NEW in Box + P P
- Jurassic World Hasbro Indominus Rex Electronic Roar Dinosaur 20 Working JW
- Nouveau Star Wars le Réveil de la Force Basique Figurine Guavian Enforcer
- Square Enix STAR WARS VARIANT PLAY ARTS Kai Boba Fett PVC painted figure
- Vikings, Ragnar Lothbrok, Travis Finmel, 1 6 Scale Action Figure
- New Metal Assembled Four-cylinder Inline Gasoline Engine Model KIT Birthday Gift
- 1 18 Audi Quattro A1 Audi Sport Monte Carlo Rally 1983 S.Blomqvist
- GEMINI 200 1 200 NIPPON CARGO 747-8F 1 200 REG JA14KZ BN G2NCA584
- BMW 320Si WTCC test car black 1 18 GUILOY 67504 voiture miniature de collection
- Beyond The Gates Of Antares Ghar Command Crawler
- Bezzerwizzer (spiel) red V9913 - Bezzerwizzer (Spiel) red Toys Spielzeug M NEW
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.