As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner 33508 Empfänger GR-16 HoTT 2.4 GHz 8 Kanal
- Hubsan Zino H117S RC Drone Quadcopter Spare Parts Battery Balance Charger
- Kyosho B0132-02T2 Cabin (EP Jetstream 600 T2)
- Lego Classic Star Wars 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing w Darth Vader Retired Complete
- LEGO STAR WARS RESISTANCE TRANSPORT POD REF 75176 NEW BRAND NEW
- Maxichamps - Porsche 911 964 Turbo 1990 - 1 43
- Mr.Z 1 6 Simulation Animal 29 Bomb American Stafford Terrier A Dynamic A002 Toys
- NEW SEALED Lego set 8077 ATLANTIS Exploration HQ
- PLAYMOBIL 9485 Adventskalender Weihnachtsball im Kristallsaal Geschenke NEU
- Pro-Line 3509-00 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Body (Clear) (TRX-4)
- Rondeau M379 C N.28 33Th Lm 1983 Elford-Verney-Gouhier 1 43 Spark S2269 Model
- Spektrum 5000mah 2S 7.4V 30C; HC, IC3 SPMX50002S30H3
- Toy Vintage Train Fisher Technik Bau-Spiel-Bahn all New
- Vintage Action Man Battle Of Britain BPEE PALITOY
- 1 6 Muscle Male Nude Body with Accessories for Dragon 12'' Head Sculpt
- Mobile Vet with Hanoverian Foal, Schleich Horse Club Playset- model 42370
- Big Capacity 3100mAh Lithium Battery Rechargeable For Parred Bebop 2 Quadcopter
- Bentley Le Mans 4.5 Litre 1928 Sports Car - 1 24 White Metal Kit
- Bentley Speed 8 h Sebring 2003 1 18 Model TRUE SCALE MINIATURES
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.