As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- KIT REVELL 1 25 AUTO DA MONTARE CORVETTE C5-R COMPUWARE ART 07069
- LEGO Bionicle 70793 Skull Basher Action Figure Set New In Box Sealed
- Lego Star Wars 75136 Droïde Escape Pod Neuf Emballage D'Origine
- Maisto Modellauto 1 18 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
- MINICHAMPS 1 12 JORGE LORENZO 2010 YAMAHA GP LAGUNA SECA LIMITED EDITION 999 PZ
- NEW Losi 8ight T 4.0 Chassis TLR241023
- Playmobil system 030 Schaper 3260 1975
- PX4FLOW V1.3.1 Whole Set Optical Flow Sensor Camera with MB1043 Sonar Module
- Savox SC-1268SG High Voltage High Torque Steel Gear Servo w Free Alum Arm Horn
- BETAFPV F4 Brushed Flight Controller (No Rx + OSD)
- Beleduc 17129 Puzzle with 5 Layers Picture of Boy Your Body Theme
- Belisha Playing Cards Game Art Deco 1930s Castell Bredhers Pepys
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.