As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale - 400 046960 Porsche 911 GT3RS Barber Park 250 2004 Model
- NEW PIT BULL 2.2 GROWLER AT Extra R C Scale Tires U4 ALIEN KOMPOUND FREE US SHIP
- Pieces of the Puzzle An Anthology (JFK Pieces of the Puzzle) NEW BOOK
- Pro-Line Fugitive S2 Medium Off-Road Tires Baja 5SC Rear & 5ive Front or Rear
- Rumpfbausatz Hughes 300C für Blade 200 SR X von Horizon auch für Blade 230S
- Beta65X 2S Whoop Brushless Quadcopter - PNP (JST-PH2)
- BEETLEJUICE 15 Mega Scale Beetlejuice ACTION FIGURE BY MEZCO TOYS
- Beijing Coreplay Coreplay Deep bluer Diver (White Version) 1 6 Scale PVC Figure
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.