As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 1977 Lego EXPERT BUILDER Go-Kart % Complete w Box & Instructions
- AKA Racing SC Chain Link Wide Clay Mnt Red Insert SC10 4X4 AKA13022CRF
- Beverly Jigsaw Puzzle P61-364 Dogs Family Tree 49 x 72cm 1000 Pieces Japan New
- Clementoni super pippo non testato
- EBBRO EB44797 HONDA CR-Z LEGEND CUP 2011 WHITE (DECALS FOR N.18 20 24 81) 1 43
- For DJI Mavic Air Drone Original Battery Charging Hub Multi Smart Charger
- GPM -Traxxas Revo E-Revo Aluminum Rear & Front Body Post With Screws -2pc set
- HPI SPRINT 2 SPORT 911 GT3 4728 MOUNTED GOLIATH TYRE 178X97MM ON TREMOR WHEEL CH
- KT5348D BMW M3 2010 cm 12 1 36 LOTTO 12 PIECES MODELLINI MODEL DIE CAST
- BEST MODEL BT9701 PORSCHE 550 RS N.118 FLORIO 1959 MAHLE-STRAHLE-LINGE 1 43
- BeastX Microbeast blueetooth Smart Interface BLESYS BXA76015 For Microbeast Plus
- Beau Buldozer HANOMAG D 600 C par Cursor Germany Modell 1269 en boite
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.