As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 30 foot parachute great for kids games and parties excellent condition
- Air Modeller's Guide to WINGNUT WINGS VOL. 2, Softcover Reference NM - ST
- Best Model BT9556 JAGUAR E COUPE' 1962 GUN METAL 1 43 Modellino
- CITROEN XSARA WRC RALLYE DU JAPON 2006 LOEB IXO RAM230 1 43
- DLE Engines DLE-30 Gas Engine Rear Carb with Electronic Ignition & Muffler
- Ferrari SF71H Kimi Räikkönen 1st Formel 1 GP USA 2018 1 43 Looksmart LS F1018
- Giant Hung Lilo & Stitch toy Stuffed Plush soft Doll Pillow Valentine gift 35''
- HSKRC TWE210 210mm Distancia entre Ejes 4mm Brazo 3K Fibra de Carbono X Tipo FP
- KYLE LARSON HAND SIGNED 2015 TARGET NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES 1 24 CAR
- Best Model BT9352 LANCIA BETA MONTECARLO N.65 8th LM 1981 ALBORETO-CHEEVER-FACET
- BBR Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo
- BBR MODELS BBR152A - Maserati Quattroporte 2003 bluee Mediterraneo
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.