As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- greypner 33508 Empfänger GR-16 HoTT 2.4 GHz 8 Kanal
- Hubsan Zino H117S RC Drone Quadcopter Spare Parts Battery Balance Charger
- Kyosho B0132-02T2 Cabin (EP Jetstream 600 T2)
- Lego Classic Star Wars 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing w Darth Vader Retired Complete
- LEGO STAR WARS RESISTANCE TRANSPORT POD REF 75176 NEW BRAND NEW
- Maxichamps - Porsche 911 964 Turbo 1990 - 1 43
- Mr.Z 1 6 Simulation Animal 29 Bomb American Stafford Terrier A Dynamic A002 Toys
- NEW Losi LOSB7240 Nomad Tire Set, Firm 1ea. L R 1 5 4WD 5IVE-T FREE US SHIP
- Playmobil 5363 Camión de Bomberos con Luces y Sonido - New and sealed
- Pro-Line 2017 Ford F150 Raptor Dipinto & Taglio blue X-Maxx PRO3482-13
- REVELL RV06881 STAR WARS DARTH VADER'S TIE FIGHTER KIT 1 72 MODELLINO MODEL
- SPARK MODEL S5010 Tgold red STR11 CARLOS SAINZ JR.N.55 9th AUSTRALIAN GP 1 43
- TLR Drive & Differential Pulley Set 22-4 2.0 (TLR232046)
- Vintage GI Joe Adventure Team Chest Winch (1972) GI3203
- 1 6 SGTOYS S03-C Sexy Female's Long Skirt Set Dress Clothes Suit Fit 12 Figure
- ECW WWE STEVIE RICHARDS FIGURE AND BAG NEW FREE P&P
- Lego City 60175 Mountain River Heist BNISB
- Lego Angry Birds Piggy Pirate Ship 75825
- LEGO Aqua Raiders Aquabase Invasion 7775 Excellent Condition, Compl Set, No Box
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.