As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kings of War Delux Gamer's Edition MGE KW02
- Lego Base Plate 19 x 32 Studs Green - RARE Legoland Billund Contest
- Lego Star Wars 7263 Tie Fighter Darth Vader Light Up Lightsaber 2005 Complete
- Magna Grecia The Cradle of Civiltà - The Cradle of Civilization - New, Ita Eng
- Minichamps 155762644 BMW 3.5 CSL No.44 24h. Le Mans 1976 Justice - Bélin 1 18
- NEW Spektrum AR620 6-Channel Sport Receiver SPMAR620 FREE US SHIP
- Playmobil 6921 Helicoptero de Policia City Action Police
- Prophet P1 mini-AC Input Balance Charger Discharger by Dynamite DYNC3015
- Safety Master On-Board Servo Power Analyser
- LEGO CAMPIONATO DEI CUCCIOLI FRIENDS GIOCO COSTRUZIONI 41300 BAMBINA 5-12 ANNI
- LEGO 7746 - Town City Construction - Single-Drum Roller - 2009 - NO BOX
- Lego 7778 Star Wars Midi-scale Millennium Falcon [complete no box]
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.