As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 30 foot parachute great for kids games and parties excellent condition
- Air Modeller's Guide to WINGNUT WINGS VOL. 2, Softcover Reference NM - ST
- Best Model BT9556 JAGUAR E COUPE' 1962 GUN METAL 1 43 Modellino
- CITROEN XSARA WRC RALLYE DU JAPON 2006 LOEB IXO RAM230 1 43
- DJI SPARK INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY, PART 3 - DJISPARK-P3
- Ferrari Predotypo P5 1968 Pininfarina (RED) ILario 43017 r Very Rare 1 43
- Giant 1 4.5 Scale ERCOUPE 415C Laser Cut Short Kit & Plans 80 in. wing span
- HPD ARX 03a-Honda No. 21 LeMans 2012
- K'NEX 70 Model Building Set - 705 Pieces - Ages 7+ Engineering Education Toy
- LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox 2017 (17101)
- LEGO 76125 MARVEL Iron Man Hall Of Armor Avengers Endgame IN HAND READY TO SHIP
- LEGO 7622 Indiana JONES The Race For Stolen Treasure MILITARY sealed bags NOBOX
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.