As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- CONVERGE ULTRAMAN3 10 pieces Candy Toys gum Ultraman &
- HOT FIGURE TOYS 1 6 The theme crystal platform Resident Evil umbrella style
- NECA ACTION FIGURE ET TELEPHATIC VERSION
- SQUARE ENIX MAN OF STEEL JOR-EL PLAY ARTS ACTION FIGURE DISPLAY PIECE
- The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Replica 1 1 Key to Erebor 14 cm Noble Replicas
- 30 Piece 100-1200x Discovery Biological Microscope Advanced Science Set Kit Case
- Fujimi 126012 RS-7 1 24 McLaren F1 GTR Short Tail BPR Zhuhai 1996 6
- 1 18 Messersmitt KR 200 Lagoon bluee Revell 1955
- 300-piece jigsaw puzzle Dragon Ball Frost Art Jigsaw (26x38cm) Japan import
- Lego Bionicle Warriors Takua and Pewku (8595) New
- LEGO 76104 Marvel Super Heroes The Hulkbuster Smash-Up Avengers Infinity War Set
- LEGO 76107 Marvel Avengers Thanos Ultimate Battle - New and Sealed Infinity War
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.