As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- KIT REVELL 1 25 AUTO DA MONTARE CORVETTE C5-R COMPUWARE ART 07069
- LEGO Bionicle 70793 Skull Basher Action Figure Set New In Box Sealed
- Lego Star Wars 75136 Droïde Escape Pod Neuf Emballage D'Origine
- Maisto Modellauto 1 18 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale 430 953317 Mercedes C Class Presentation DTM 95 E. Lohr
- New Pro-Line 3.8 Mounted Tires Wheels (4) 1198-13 Big Joe II
- Playmobil 6681 - Fregata della marina reale
- RACING CHAMPIONS NASCAR First Plus 1 24 Die-Cast MIB Jerry Nadeau 1998
- Schrauben-Set für den Yokomo B-MAX 4 III - Edelstahl & Stahl - ISK & ISR
- Hybrid-Cymbidium 2000 Teile Lege-Größe 90 x 67 cm Foto-Puzzle Bild von Woehlke
- HPI RACING HPI8571 TOYOTA TS010 N.7 SWC 1992 GLESS-OGAWA 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- HPI RACING HPI8610 UNISIA SKYLINE GT-R JTC SUZUKA 1993 1 43 DIE CAST MODEL
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.